We all know that texting has become a major way we communicate with others. But sometimes, finding the right words to express our feelings can be tricky, especially if we’re trying to tell someone we like them. It’s important to keep things light, fun, and, most importantly, genuine! So if you’re looking for some sweet and cute ways to say “I like you” over text, you are in the right place.
Ways to tell someone you like them over text
Your phone buzzes, and there’s a text from someone special. You want to tell them how you feel, but you want it to be cute and memorable. No worries! Here are some adorable ways to say “I like you” through text.
Instead of using words, let emojis do the talking:
❤️😊 – It’s simple and says it all.
🐝+❤️=🙋 – Translates to “Be love” or “Be my love”.
Quote from the Stars
Use quotes from famous songs or movies:
- “You’ve got a friend in me! And by friend, I mean I kinda like you. 🙈”
- “Just like the song says, ‘Can’t help falling in love with… texting you!'”
Play with Words
- “If my feelings were colors, I’d be painting a rainbow for you!”
- “Every time I text you, autocorrect should just replace everything with ‘I like you’ because that’s what I’m really thinking.”
- “Okay, straight to the point. I like you. A lot.”
- “I’m not great with words, but I’m good at feelings. And I have feelings for you.”
Who can resist the charm of cute animals?
- “If I were a cat, I’d purr every time I saw your texts!”
- “I’m bear-y fond of you. 🐻”
- “If my texts had a flavor, it would be sweet on you.”
- “I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.”
Make It a Surprise
Send a series of texts where the first letters of each spell out “I Like You”.
- “Imagine a world where…”
- “Lemons taste sweet…”
- “Kites fly without wind…”
- “Every star didn’t shine…”
- “You’d still stand out to me.”
A compliment always feels nice:
- “Every time my phone lights up, I hope it’s a text from you.”
- “You’re the cherry on top of my day. 🍒”
Turn to Puns
Puns can be funny and endearing:
- “I think you’re grape! 🍇”
- “Do I like you? A latte! ☕”
Draw It Out
If you’re good at doodling, send them a cute drawing of both of you with hearts floating around.
Keep It Classic
Sometimes, the classic lines are the best:
- “I think I have a little crush on you.”
- “You’re my favorite notification.”
Cute ways to say “I Like you” in a text
- I’m always here for you.
- You’re a day-maker!
- You light up my day.
- I enjoy our chats.
- I’m always up for our chats.
- Can’t wait to chat again.
- My day’s better with you in it.
- I’m always excited to hear from you.
- You make me look forward to tomorrow.
- I’ve got you on my mind.
- I’m always eager to hear your stories.
- Thinking of you.
- You’re my favorite notification.
- Texts with you are the best part of my day.
- My day’s highlight is our convo.
- Can’t help but like you.
- I’ve got a soft spot for you.
- You’ve got a special vibe.
- You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much on my mind.
- You’re my favorite distraction.
- I cherish our time together.
- You make my heart happy.
- You’re a ray of sunshine.
- You’re a special one.
- You make texting fun.
- Got a crush on our convos.
- My day’s incomplete without a text from you.
- I’m drawn to you.
- You brighten my day!
- Got a special place for you in my heart.
- There’s something about you…
- You’re a breath of fresh air.
- You make my heart flutter.
- You’ve caught my attention.
- I keep smiling at our texts.
- I’ve got a thing for you.
- Your vibes are contagious.
- I’m thankful for our connection.
- I feel warm and fuzzy when we chat.
- You’re a gem.
- You’re my type!
- You’re my favorite text buddy.
- Feeling lucky to know you.
- Hey, cutie!
- Your texts make my day.
- You’re on my favorites list.
- Can’t help but smile when I think of you.
- You make me smile. 😊
- You’re pretty awesome.